Living in Turkey
Wherever you decide to buy on the Aegean Coast of Turkey you'll find it to be friendly, very beautiful and culturally rich and while it's modern enough to be comfortable, it's traditional enough to keep your interest. With more than its fair share of beautiful, sparkling blue flag beaches, pretty bays and coves; combined with incredible archaeological sites, it makes for an unforgettable experience. The stunning coastline has something for us all; from the traditional fishing village of Mavisehir to the more lively resort of Altinkum. The Aegean Coast has long been a mecca for overseas tourists. Here you'll find resorts set in magnificent coastal scenery with long stretches of golden, sandy beaches filled with the scent of pine trees and olive groves from the hills above. With a year round sunny climate, stunning historic sites, pine clad hills and gorgeous sandy beaches, it's no wonder so many people are choosing to relocate here for a more interesting, relaxed and healthier way of life.
If you've already been to Turkey, you'll no doubt have dreams of buying there. But if you've yet to visit, here are few very good reasons why the Aegean Coast of Turkey should be seriously considered as an ideal location:
- Great choice of affordable property available at a fraction of the cost of similar properties almost anywhere in the EU.
- The low cost of living means you get more for your money, so you can afford a better quality of life with no more shocking winter fuel bills.
- Plenty of affordable bargain flights bring upwards of 20 million visitors to Turkey each year, many of whom will return again and again.
- Great climate if you hate the cold and love the sun - long hot summers and balmy winters.
- The genuine warmth and hospitality of the Turkish people, whose second language is often English.
- The main property hotspots have a good quality infrastructure in place all year so everyone benefits.
- As demand for properties in Turkey grows, so does their value. This is now one of the best property hotspots in Europe - for capital and rental returns.
- It has it all - beautiful blue flag beaches, undeveloped bays and coves and stunning inland scenery with mountains, lakes, rivers and waterfalls all waiting to be explored.
- And, fascinating historical sites alongside simply beautiful, modern cosmopolitan cities and sophisticated resorts for the finer things in life.
Why not consider buying your own little slice of Turkey? Take a look at our properties for sale right now on Turkey's Aegean Coast. And, don't forget, you can get an insider's view of life in Turkey on one of our Inspection Visits. Contact us now for more details.