All of our services are designed to give peace of mind, we understand fully what your concerns and requirements are likely to be and have built our business around them. Our ultimate aim is to make you comfortable with your investment knowing that your property is in safe hands, ensuring you and your guests can relax and enjoy your time in the sun.
We offer a Property Management service which will meet the needs of most owners. However, we know that every owner uses his property differently, some for holidays, others as an investment for rental income, so if you would like a tailor made service we will be happy to oblige, please let us know your individual requirements and we will put together a tailor-made package for you.
Our standard Management Package includes the following:
- Thoroughly check your property once a month (12 months of the year) when the property is unoccupied. This is to air the property, check on security, water damage, sun damage etc, ensuring you comply with the occupancy clause in insurance policies where properties cannot be vacant for more than 30 days
- E-mail a detailed monthly report after each visit.
- Arrange for minor repairs to be carried out based on your response to the e-mail report. If urgent remedial action is required (e.g. flooding) we will carry out the work and inform you later by e-mail including liaising with your insurance company if you have taken out insurance cover.
- Secure the property at the end of the last occupancy of the season making sure that water, electric and gas supplies are switched off, fridge door open etc.
- Pay utility bills on your behalf - we recommend you leave us a float of £50 to cover this. We will provide receipts and account for your money yearly or on request.
- Thoroughly clean and open up the property in time for the first guest of the season and provide a welcome pack (water, fruit juice, bottle of soft drink, tea, coffee, milk, sugar, bread, butter and jam)
- Act as first point of call when you or your guests are staying in the property
*We are able to arrange buildings and contents insurance for your property which is essential if you intend to rent your property out and also earthquake Insurance (DASK) which is a legal requirement on all properties in Turkey.
Note: We request that you leave basic supplies of cleaning materials and products (e.g. mop, bucket, dustpan and brush, vacuum, washing powder, washing up liquid, glass cleaner, bathroom cleaner, bleach, floor cleaner, toilet paper). We suggest that a float of £50 is left with us to cover replenishing these items where necessary and also to have some funds available for small repairs that may be necessary during the year. A full account will be available to you at the end of each year including receipts. This account is available to you at any time by request.